Big Brother 25 Live Feeds: Week 2 Begins
WARNING: THESE LIVE FEED RECAPS CONTAIN POTENTIAL SPOILERS FOR BIG BROTHER 25. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Thank you, as always to Paramount Plus and Big Brother Network for making these recaps possible.
- HOH is played off screen. Hisam won!
- Jared went to the Nether Region.
- Izzy moved to the Comic room.
- Cirie wants Cameron to be backdoored this week.
- Reilly and Cameron are the targets this week.
- Hisam and Felicia think that Hisam winning HOH can help them get more people on their side.
- Cameron thinks he is safe this week.
- Izzy vents to Red about Cameron.
- Blue, Matt, Cameron, Reilly and Jag hope that America and Cory are this week’s targets.
- Matt and Reilly hope things go their way and think things would have been better if Jared won HOH.
- Hisam and Felicia agree that if Reilly and Cameron go on the block it will be a win-win situation no matter what.
- Jag and Reilly wonder what to say to Hisam when they are questioned about who to target. Reilly knows she is a target, while Jag worries about upsetting Hisam.
- Jared pops up on the memory cam to tell everyone he isn’t allowed to sleep and isn’t sure when he will return.
- Cory and Hisam talk about nominations and it is clear that Reilly is a target no matter what happens.
- Hisam is worried about Cameron and thinks he will protect Reilly. There is a test in place to prove this theory, but Cameron seems to be on board with the plan.
- Blue and Jag make it clear that they are Team Hisam.
- Cory tells Reilly to protect herself.
- America makes it clear that she would have targeted Cameron if she won HOH, earning her brownie points with the current HOH.
- Matt makes it clear to Hisam he feels left out in the house especially since things are being said about him that aren’t even true.
- Matt tells Reilly about his conversation with Hisam and that she has to win POV.She is upset with this turn of events.
- Jared is back and Jag is in the Nether Region?