Planning a party but not sure where to start? Now there’s no excuse – your audience needs The Bash!
We can offer you an interview or tips from Andrea Fowler, Entertainment Editor of The Bash, for any stories you may be working on having to do with a party, whether it’s the Game of Throne’s premier, Cinco De Mayo, or any other party!
Some great party theme story ideas:
- Party tips for upcoming holidays or happenings (Game of Thrones premiere viewing party, March Madness, bridal showers)
- How to recreate fun celeb birthday party themes (eg. Jessica Biel – Roller Disco, Nina Dobrev – Coachella, Beyonce – Soul Train)
- Top 10 party fouls – and how to handle as the host
- Top party trends for 2019 according to the prominent party planners
- Any commentary on the latest celeb parties
What’s The Bash you ask?
Beginning with the New York metro area, and more cities rolling out before the end of the year, The Bash is a new, first-of-its-kind inspirational event marketplace to plan–from beginning to end– all OTHER parties in your life, from birthdays to anniversaries to baby showers to pet weddings to corporate events to quinceañeras and everything in between. The Bash provides a 360 degreeparty planning service offering everything your party needs from the inspiration for your event to planning services and the ability to book all your vendors within the site, all managed and organized inside one platform. The Bash provides inspiration and recommendations for every part of your party from food & beverages to venue, entertainment, décor and more.
Unique features of The Bash:
- Get Inspired: The Bash has created content directly tied to a venue and party professional marketplace, achieving “actionable inspiration”. Think: Pinterest meets Thumbtack. The Bashknows that themes were a common organizing element of parties. They broke parties down to Themes and Ingredients to helpparty planners pull off that theme. Every ingredient is linked to the vendor category to bring that ingredient to life at your party. So you go straight from “Oh, I like that” to “Yes! I can get that!” in just two steps.
- Create Your Party with My Party: Manage your party details and get personalized recommendations based on your vision and budget–all, in one place. See transparent pricing, message vendors, check on availability and book all within your My Party profile.
- Venues & Vendors: Wow your guests and forget the stress with hundreds of top-rated vendors and venues at your fingertips. See budget details, availability and book without ever leaving The Bash.
- Price Transparency: Every party professional lists their price in a completely transparent way. So there’s no guess work! And for the pro’s, it’s great too – only the most qualified party planners contact them to book.
- Trusted Reviews: TKWW has built trust into the platform, with verified bookings and review
Example party themes:
- New York themed event: https://www.thebash.com/themes/new-york
- Coachella party: https://www.thebash.com/themes/coachella
- Engagement party: https://www.thebash.com/occasions/engagement-party-ideas
- ‘Mad Men’ themed bash: https://www.thebash.com/themes/mad-men