The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 12 Trailer Released
- “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” premieres on Tuesday, February 1 at 8pm ET/PT.
- Returning for season 12 are Housewives: Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga, Margaret Josephs, Dolores Catania, Jackie Goldschneider, and Jennifer Aydin.
- The ladies are joined by new friend Traci Johnson.
Coming Up This Season:
- After years of weathering the storm, Teresa is finally getting her ray of sunshine and much deserved happily ever after. With less than a year of relationship bliss, Teresa makes the decision to move in with boyfriend Luis and blend their families. Excited to take things to the next level, Teresa is faced with rumors surrounding her relationship that has the ladies expressing concern and asking questions about the couple’s future.
- Family always comes first for Melissa and this season is no different. After selling her house and moving towns, her daughter Antonia struggles during her junior year of high school as she acclimates to this new normal and recovers from an ACL injury. Following the accusations made by Jennifer last year about Joe’s business, Melissa comes to his defense, proving why you should never mess with her family. Will Melissa and Jennifer be able to reconcile, or will Teresa be forced to choose between family and friendship?
- After revealing an Aydin family secret, Margaret deals with the guilt that comes along with causing pain to Jennifer. Despite her successful book launch, she discovers that her ex-husband was upset with the narrative. Her oversharing nature continues to cause shifts within the group, as well as with her family and past relationships which comes to a head during a group trip to Nashville.
- With Frankie and Gabby both living in their family’s home, Dolores has decided to rent a brand new townhouse and loves the freedom that comes along with it. Things get too close for comfort when Frank invites himself to stay at the Catania’s domicile. But, that’s not the only struggle she’s facing — after years of the ladies questioning her relationship with David, Dolores contemplates what the future of her love life looks like.
- Jennifer publicly faces the biggest hardship and insecurity in her marriage when family secrets are revealed and rise to the forefront. After the news is brought to light, not only does Jennifer fight to protect her family, but she’s also left to reevaluate her contentious friendship with Margaret.
- Jackie is forced to face her life-long struggle of an eating disorder and comes to the realization that her road to recovery could be life threatening. While confronting her health issues head on, she also has no problem confronting Dolores as she begins to question her lack of loyalty to her so-called “friends.” A turn of events takes place when Jackie comes to Jennifer’s defense after reflecting on her own personal difficulties last year.
- Introduced to the group by Melissa, Traci is no stranger to the spotlight. As the wife of former NFL player, Tiki Barber, she knows what it’s like to be in the public eye and values loyalty more than anything. After seeing what Teresa and Jennifer are going through in their relationships, she is forced to revisit past allegations about her own marriage.
“The Real Housewives of New Jersey” is produced for Bravo by Sirens Media, an ITV America company, with Jordana Hochman, Amy Kohn, Lauren Volonakis, Eric Fuller and Taylor Lucy Choi serving as executive producers. Andy Cohen is also an executive producer.