The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City Season Four Preview
- Season four of “The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City” premieres Tuesday, Sept. 5 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Bravo. Episodes will be available to stream the next day on Peacock.
- Returning this season is Lisa Barlow,Heather Gay, Meredith Marks andWhitney Rose, along with familiar faceAngie Katsanevas, who now holds a snowflake.
- New housewife Monica Garcia joins the ladies.
- Mary Cosby returns as a friend.
- “The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City” returns with frigid family dynamics, red hot international travel and a shocking betrayal that none of the women saw coming.
- Season trailer: https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-salt-lake-city/season-4/videos/your-first-look-at-the-real-housewives-of
COMING UP THIS SEASON
- After an icy season, Lisa Barlow is making amends with Meredith, one of her oldest friends, but they still have a long way to go. Lisa is forced to evaluate her new-wave Mormon lifestyle when her oldest son, Jack, is ready to leave the nest to find his place in the Mormon church and starts exploring the traditional elements of the religion. While Lisa enjoys the finer things in life, her luxuries and expensive taste rub some of the women the wrong way, leading to a confrontation with newest housewife Monica.
- Monica Garcia is introduced to the group through her friend Angie, but the women quickly realize they recognize her through another familiar face. An excommunicated ex-Mormon, Monica is raising her four children on her own and running her baby products business. To add to her plate, she’s also dealing with divorcing her husband for the second time and navigating a volatile relationship with her mother. Blunt, opinionated and never afraid to speak her mind, Monica has no problem saying what she’s thinking, even if it lands her in hot water with the other women.
- Thriving after the success of her book,Heather Gay earned a spot on the New York Times bestseller’s list and bought a new house for her family. After publicly denouncing the Mormon church, her daughters are struggling with the fallout in the Salt Lake City community. Heather and Lisa finally find some common ground and “Bad Weather” makes strides to rebuild their trust in one another, but their relationship is far from fully repaired.
- From friend to housewife, Angie Katsanevas owns and operates multiple hair salons around Salt Lake City with her husband, Shawn. When rumors begin to swirl about their marriage, Angie looks to find the culprit before the hearsay can do any damage to their family. Lisa loyally stands by her side as Angie navigates the group’s tumultuous and ever-changing dynamics.
- Meredith Marks continues to expand her successful jewelry line and donate her time toward charitable causes close to her heart. At home, the kids are thriving and her marriage with Seth is stronger than ever as the pair start a podcast to share advice and anecdotes. Tensions with the women explode when Meredith is accused of dropping bombshells without getting her hands dirty … yet again.
- Whitney Rose focuses her energy on launching a new luxury jewelry line that highlights spirituality and healing. As Justin heads back to work and Whitney dives into the launch of her new brand, the couple struggles to find a balance between life as CEOs and caretakers for their children. Whitney and Heather work on forgiveness and trust, but her relationship with Meredith strays beyond repair after an accusation that rubs Meredith the wrong way.
- After a year away from the women, Mary Cosby is back with her unique unfiltered opinions. Her friendship with Meredith is as strong as ever, but she struggles to find her footing with the other ladies as she navigates old wounds and potential new friendships within the group.
“The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City” is produced by Shed Media (a division of Warner Bros. Unscripted Television) with Lisa Shannon, Dan Peirson, Lori Gordon and Tamara Blaich serving as executive producers. Andy Cohen also serves as an executive producer.