Read Time:1 Minute, 54 Second
The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City Highlights for 10/24/2021
- I love me some fast food, but how can Lisa and her family eat it every day? I also don’t understand how she can’t (or won’t) cook.
- Oyster date night seems like it is code for ‘getting lucky’ night.
- However, in this case, Duy might end up in the doghouse because he won’t shut up about wanting another baby and a sister wife.
- Jennie is right, Duy should go to therapy to deal with the loss of their daughter.
- Seth, I don’t think anyone has ever said better late than ugly, although Blanche Devereaux did say better late than PREGNANT!
- What the hell is ‘mother nature’s cleavage?’
- What is it with the men tonight? Duy is pushing for more kids and a sister wife and Seth doesn’t seem to want to help or be involved in the lives of his children.
- I thought Heather said BONG dips, not BALM dips….and was incredibly confused.
- The first birthday party for the Beauty Bar is so cute….and I am taking notes for when Aria turns one….because these party ideas are the best!
- On what planet does fluffing auras sound sexy?
- It is really crappy to bring up this drama at a party and make Angie feel bad….not surprising, but still crappy.
- Two hours and sixty minutes….TWICE? WTF is Mary babbling about?
- If Angie is invisible, how can it be annoying that she is there?
- Carbonation can harden your ovaries? Again….WTF, Mary?
- I would want to google that too because it sounds like an old wives tale or urban legend.
- WOW, Mary came after Lisa, not only by her questioning the carbonation thing, but by calling her a liar AND THEN getting in her face.
- Why is Jennie suddenly screaming at everyone…particularly Mary?
- Ohhhh….not the curse words!
- WOW, Lisa is being a full on BRAT!
- Tits in vs. Tits out for the SLC Silicone Challenge? All righty then!
- Did Lisa just say it was 2022? Did they time travel? (The Real Housewives of Tardis Travel, anyone?)
- WTF, Lisa? Jennie is allowed to share about her daughter’s death and it is NONE of your business as to why she shared!
More next week, stay tuned.