Backstage Creations, specialists in award show gifts and custom backstage gift suites, will produce the official Giving Suite™ at the 71st Emmy® Awards. The Emmys will telecast live from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday, Sept. 22, (8:00 PM ET/5:00 PM PT) on FOX.
In addition to presenters and nominees choosing from a collection of luxury gifts, the lounge will serve as a Giving Suite ascelebrities who participate will help raise $140,000 in donations to support the Television Academy Foundation. Now celebrating its 60th year, the Foundation’s mission is to educate and advance the next generation of television leaders through its renowned programs including the College Television Awards, Student Internship Program, The Interviews: An Oral History of Television and The Power of TV.
The 71st Emmy Awards roster of presenters includes Angela Bassett, Viola Davis, Michael Douglas, Bill Hader, Taraji P. Henson, Terrence Howard, Regina King, Lin Manuel-Miranda, Maya Rudolph, Jimmy Smits, Kerry Washington, Bradley Whitford, the cast of Game of Thrones and Veep, and more. These presenters are invited to help raise funds for the Foundation and engage with top brands at the official Giving Suite.
The items Backstage Creations Will Have in the Giving Suite™:
● Ashley HomeStore – Ashley HomeStore, the #1 furniture and mattress store in North America, is your one-stop shop for all things that make a house a home. ashleyhomestore.com
● Four Seasons Resort Nevis – The new Four Seasons Resort Nevis is a modern embodiment of the spirit and soul of the Caribbean, both reimagined and revitalized yet rooted in history and heritage, this otherworldly beachfront oasis offers everything you could want in a luxury getaway. fourseasons.com/nevis
● Kapama Private Game Reserve – Kapama Private Game Reserve, spanning across 39,500 acres of savannah and riverine forest is renowned for its diverse wildlife including the Big Five and with a portfolio of luxury five–star lodges, including the flag-ship Kapama Karula, Kapama occupies a vast area between South Africa’s northern Drakensberg mountains and the Greater Kruger National Park. kapama.com
● Leaff Waffles is a premium chocolate–dipped artisan Belgian waffle and dessert brand. leaffwaffles.com
● Mountainary – The little tin you didn’t know you couldn’t live without. mountainary.com
● Status Sparkling Wines delivers the perfect flavor profile for any occasion, as it’s bubbly and refreshing and a premium favorite celebs love to sip! drinkstatus.com
● Zenni – The leader in fashionable, high–quality prescription eyewear online so you can style your eyes for 80% off retail prices. zenni.com
Celebrities will also receive:
● Avocado Leaf Tea Company – Avocado Leaf Tea: A First of Its Kind Tea, Made from 100% Natural Avocado Leaves, Recently Named By Researchers as One of The Healthiest Leaves in Nature. AvocadoLeafTea.com
● AZN Labs – AZN Labs’ Afterglow Ampoule is an anti-aging serum using the strongest antioxidant in the world, Astaxanthin, 6,000 times the potency of vitamin C. aznlabs.com
● Beachbody – Beachbody offers a wide range of fitness gear and premium workout apparel to enhance your results as you lose weight and sculpt healthy, lean muscle. beachbody.com
● BRUW – BRUW is an easy–to–use cold brew coffeemaker that earned a deal with Mark Cuban on Season 10 of “Shark Tank.” bruw.net
● Collagen Laborés – Collagen Peptides by Collagen Laborés is the perfect supplement to enhance the health of your hair, skin, nails, bones and joints and are sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hides to ensure sustainable and high–quality source. collagenlabores.com
● high Beauty – high–priority Cannabis Cleansing Foam—the new addition to high’s skincare range—removes makeup and impurities while hydrating and refreshing the skin. highbeauty.com
● Highclere Castle Spirits – Known to millions of fans as “Downton Abbey,” Highclere Castle has released an award-winning gin using botanicals and oats grown on the estate and distilled in England’s oldest gin distillery. highclerecastlespirits.com
● Paderno – Paderno Canadian Signature Stainless Steel Non-Stick Fry Pan offers performance and durability for perfect cooking results. paderno.com
● Papyrus – An exclusively curated three-card collection of gold Papyrus cards to help every celebrity celebrate their most special occasions and relationships. papyrusonline.com
● RevealU Skincare Inc – Face & Body Gold gel features 24k gold infused with ions of platinum, gold, silver, copper, zinc and magnesium to provide powerful rejuvenating and detoxifying effects to revitalize the look and feel of aging, sun and weather damaged skin. revealUskincare.com
● Tree Hut – The Tree Hut Vitamin C Shea Sugar Scrub is a gentle exfoliator that moisturizes and smooths skin with certified shea butter and an array of natural oils, including evening primrose, safflower seed, sweet almond, avocado and orange. treehutshea.com
● Tru Niagen – TRU NIAGEN® is a unique form of vitamin B3 clinically proven to safely increase your cell’s ability to make energy, with NAD. /truniagen.com/
● Walkee Paws – The world’s first doggie leggings, designed to protect your pup from the “ruff” stuff outside.walkeepaws.com/
This year’s Giving Suite features furniture from Ashley HomeStore. Ashley HomeStore is the #1 furniture manufacturer in the world, with more than 975 locations in 54 countries. Start designing your dream home today. Find a store near you, or visit Ashley HomeStore online at ashleyhomestore.com.
About BACKSTAGE CREATIONS
Created in 2000 by Karen Wood, formerly a talent coordinator on over 50 award shows, to give major corporations as well as up-and-coming designers the exclusive opportunity to personally introduce their products and services to celebrities. BACKSTAGE CREATIONS originated the gifting suite concept and has created Celebrity Retreats™ at various industry honors including the Screen Actors Guild® Awards, Teen Choice Awards, Writers Guild Awards, MTV Movie Awards, MTV VMAs, People’s Choice Awards, BET Awards and Billboard Music Awards. BACKSTAGE CREATIONS puts an emphasis on charitable donation at each of our retreats giving our celebrity attendees the opportunity to both give and receive through unique partnerships at our events. Backstage Creations Retreats™ and gift bags have been featured on “Entertainment Tonight,” “Access Hollywood,” “Extra,” “E!” and “TV Guide”; and our clients have appeared in OK Magazine, People.com, Us Weekly, HollywoodLife.com, Just Jared and many other print and online publications.
About the Television Academy Foundation
Established in 1959 as the charitable arm of the Television Academy, the Television Academy Foundation is dedicated to preserving the legacy of television while educating and inspiring those who will shape its future. Through renowned educational and outreach programs such as the College Television Awards, Student Internship Program, The Interviews: An Oral History of Television and The Power of TV the Foundation seeks to widen the circle of voices our industry represents and to create more opportunity for television to reflect all of society. For more information on the Foundation, please visit TelevisionAcademy.com/Foundation.