Read Time:1 Minute, 40 Second
Vanderpump Rules Highlights and Snark for 12/7/2021
- You have to be out of your damn mind to do an ice bath….and I don’t know how it is supposed to solve any kind of problem.
- Young Brock is adorable….although I had no idea he grew up on a dairy farm. Rose Nylund would be so thrilled.
- The bond between Lala and Lisa is so sweet….especially when they bond over their love of animals. The shaving of the bum bum conversation though? I could have done without any of that information.
- It is sweet….but creepy that the girls are selling feet pictures to help Raquel pay for her nose surgery.
- I could have gone my whole life without seeing that foot montage.
- Tom’s tattoo is a hot mess….WTF is it even supposed to BE?
- Lisa is right, they should not be betting on the bar or menu or anything involving the business.
- The tea party looks like a lot of fun, but Lala should have at least paid attention or asked what to wear.
- While I agree Scheana should have defended and helped Charli, it wasn’t right for everyone to gang up on her. I saw many of them do a lot worse and a lot stupider without being ganged up on.
- Ah, so the tattoo says LVP.
- The never have I ever confessions from Katie with the flashbacks were hysterical.
- Katie should just open the sandwich shop with Ariana and be done with it.
- Schwartz is so cute with his dogs….I just wish he and Katie would work on their issues and find their happiness.
- The Pickleball Open looks like fun and I like how they sang the National Anthem before it began.
- I am proud of James trying to keep his emotions in check with this whole text message debacle.
- It is nice to see that Charli and Scheana made up, but my guess is they will be fighting again soon.
More next week, stay tuned!