Highlights for The Real Housewives of Potomac Finale 10/31/2021
Here are some of the highlights (and snark!) from the season finale of The Real Housewives of Potomac on Bravo!
- This vow renewal for Karen and Ray is either going to be epically wonderful of a huge disaster.
- It is so sad Rayvin is unable to attend the renewal, but kidney stones have got to suck.
- I never in a million years expected Robyn and Ashley to go on a double date with their men. I didn’t even think the women liked each other enough to make the ‘bromance’ work.
- Hearing Candiace talk about her dream of being a singer is so cute. Seeing it come true is even sweeter.
- Robyn has every right to be worried about how Juan will act if they have another baby. His reaction and anger kind of scares me, to be honest.
- Not for nothing, but these women complaining about the stairs at the venue is kind of rude.
- Also, WTF does Gizelle mean by Juan kind of being her date at well?
- Karen’s dress is gorgeous.
- I had no idea Karen knew Macy Gray….what a cool thing to have her sing at her renewal ceremony.
- Is there anything these women WON’T complain about at this renewal? They are being so incredibly rude.
- Despite their ups and downs, Karen and Ray seem to be so in love and so sweet together.
- Again, why must they bring up their drama and make accusations at someone’s WEDDING?
- Ashley loves being a mommy and wants Michael to focus less on making movies and more on making baby # 3.
- Mia and Gordon are rebuilding a house, with a suite for her mom.
- Gizelle is no longer with her mystery man and had a hot girl summer. She also considers hersel
- Wendy is working on making her candle line and a memior.
- Candiace released an album, with Chris as her husbanger.
- Robyn and Juan got a new place, but have yet to set a wedding date.
- Karen and Ray are enjoying their 25th anniversary honeymoon phase. She is also focusing on being an Ambassador of Surry.
Reunion begins next week, stay tuned.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]