Alfonso Ribiero has been a fan favorite all season on ABC'S Dancing With The Stars and seemed to be a shoo-in for the finals—until this week. The former Fresh Prince star, who wowed us with the Carlton Dance earlier this season is said to be possibly dropping out of the competition, just days before the semi-finals.
According to TMZ, Alfonso injured his bacon Wednesday and was forced to skip Thursday’s rehearsals in order to check it out. He previously obtained a groin injury when doing the Carlton Dance and it is said he was trying to overcompensate for it this week.
The popular gossip site went on to say that the actor is having trouble walking as well. TVGrapevine wishes him the best for a speedy recovery
Follow me on social media: